Recent Posts

6.30.2008

Oh boy(s)

I survived the weekend. Kelsey, my brother and 6 other guys joined me at the fam's cabin for what somehow turned into a boys weekend (even though I was hosting). The weather did not cooperate so we were cooped up inside almost the whole weekend and don't get me wrong, I love all those guys but man do they start to smell after a while! One of the most enjoyable moments was the glorious that Kels and I snuck in while the boys played games on the porch Saturday afternoon. We burrowed up in the master bedroom, pulled the shades, turned on the fan to drown out the noise, and didn't move for at least two hours. Of course, we were woken up by stinky boys jumping on us but after they left us alone to get up Kelsey covered her head with the blankets and said, "I wish I could just sleep forever." "Um, Kels, I think that is what we call suicide." Not gonna lie, death by napping would not be a bad way to go. We, however, decided not to take that path and left our cave to carpe diem the rest of our trip.
A few things I am taking away from the trip
-a bag full of clothes that smell so bad just from being in the same space as the guys I might have to burn them.
-enough leftover carrots to keep my backyard rabbits alive through the winter
-that it would be really great if the guy I marry someday does NOT snore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.