Recent Posts

9.14.2009

Grandma Lebowski

Sunday I called Grandma to wish her a happy grandparents' day (I know, I'm pretty sweet) and asked her about her weekend. Usually she tells me about her progress on the latest knitting project, playing with her great-grand nieces or having dinner at the Pierpont Racquet Club with her friends. This time she said, "Last night I netflixed The Big Lebowski. And I LOVED it! Those dudes were funny. I mean, they used the f-bomb a little too much for my liking and the whole thing was a little raunchy but it fit with the characters so I didn't mind too much."
"I errrr you ummm, really? The Big Lebowski?" I sputtered, trying not to laugh.
"Yes, I know. I figured you'd all be embarrassed by your grandmother but I wanted to see it so I did."
"Grandma, I'm not embarrassed. I'm proud!"
"Good. Now let's talk about that USC Ohio State game..."

1 comments:

Andhari said...

She really sounds super cool and updated, followed that by football? WOW.

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.