Recent Posts

8.06.2009

Sister Superhero

Katie:
I told Joe I'm going to work for the government
I'd have to have a special outfit of course
and it couldn't be black b/c it gets HOT in L.A. here where i'd be doing chases
and then i'd have to go under cover and my food would be paid for by the gov't because of course it would be required by my job
just like my outfit
and killer sunglasses
with a prescription in them
I'd get my old Chanel style that got lost (even though they don't make them anymore)



me: holy crap dude
i left for two minutes
and you've suddenly become some kind of bounty hunter wearing a suit and chanel glasses
you're my hero.



(She could totally pull it off.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.