Recent Posts

8.07.2009

In which my dad shoots down my tequila drinking ability.

An email exchange that took place one afternoon between Cousin Kev, Little Brother, Dear Sweet Daddy and ME. In which my dad shot down my tequila drinking ability.

FROM: Little Brother
TO: Kev, Dad, and ME
I need talk to Kev and Caley about the massive party at your house when you go out of town since he will be house sitting while you're gone

FROM: Kev
TO: Little Brother, Dad, and ME
Glad you brought that up… I have 2 kegs to pick up and 3 on reserve. If anyone other than the 3 of us are invited to the shin-dig, we’ll need more beer. Thank God for Southview Liquor!

FROM: Me
TO: Kev, Dad and Little Brother
I'll bring tequila and limes. No need for a blender or ice--we're not making margaritas. Shots straight up, kids!

FROM: Kev
TO: Everyone else
I’m there with you shot for shot!
Do you have the party website set up yet? Maybe www.partyatyourparents.com


FROM: Dad
TO: Everyone else
Better get a chalk board and to keep track of shots....and when Caley gets sick!
And do what we used to do...fill the back of a pick up truck with blocks of ice to chill it all down......


FROM: Me
TO: Everyone else
PSHA i am a tequila champ. i would not waste such a precious liquid by getting sick.

p.s. i cannot believe my dad just burned me about not being able to hold my tequila...ouch.

1 comments:

Andhari said...

He totally sounds like a cool dad, mine would freak out if he knows i drink in the first place.

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.