Recent Posts

5.06.2009

Dirty Laundry

Time to clean out the camera phone. TOO many pictures! Might as well air my dirty laundry here (well it was actually clean laundry until Ebs decided to hop in the basket and "help")


Sometimes when I'm getting ready to go out and can't decide if my outfit looks a) cute b) slightly ridiculous or c) call the fashion police bad...I just snap a little picture and sendaroo it over to Sister. (Blurring and weird expressions are mandatory. Streaky mirror, too.)


Speaking of sisters, these pups, Kodi and Lucy, belong to two branches of our family friends. They wrestle like UFC fighters and while Lucy is smaller she won in takedowns this weekend 8 to 0. The girl has game.


I swear Ebbie knows when The Boy is coming over...she waits anxiously at the door. I think someone has a crush.

Lettie Bumpkins came to visit and her sister made coconut pancakes for brunch. Sounds weird but don't knock 'em until you've tried 'em. I'm a believer.

And now I want pancakes.

3 comments:

Andhari said...

That's such a girl thing :) We do it over here too, send pictures back and forth :) It's like a routine I love and develop with my girl friends.

Anonymous said...

It sorrrrrt of looks like you are squeezing one of your girlie parts in the second picture ;) Zexy!

Cal said...

Rachel! I am doing no such thing. I'm holding my cell phone...get your mind out of the gutter, woman.

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.