Recent Posts

5.14.2009

Allergy overload

Yesterday I woke up feeling like every ounce of pollen in the Greater Twin Cities had settled in my sinuses and then coated the inside of my throat. In other words, bad news bears. My muscles ached, my glands were swollen and eyes hurt. I decided it had to be allergies because really, I just don't have time to be sick.

You would think something in my slew of sick supplies would make me feel better...lots of water, Disney Princess chicken noodle soup, zinc with calcium...SOMETHING. I was feeling marginally better by the afternoon when a song popped into my head. Somehow JET made me feel better when none of the other stuff could.

Listen with caution...it might get seriously stuck in your head on repeat for the rest of the day. That's what happened to me.

1 comments:

Andhari said...

Music has healing effects, lol I got rid of my morning nausea by getting in the car and be own my way with my favorite music blasting from the speaker :)

Get better soon!

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.