Recent Posts

3.20.2009

Sick of me yet?

Ok so I feel like I've post ad nauseum about the poetry project I was a part of last summer but once again it has gotten me undeserved publicity so, I'm going to share just one more time. Plus, this article is like a cop out meme because you get to know more about me but I don't have to write it up!
My alma mater featured me in their spring magazine and it was the first time I had ever sat down with someone to do an interview. My interviewer didn't record my answers with a tape recorder, she just took notes in a yellow notebook (the paper kind, not the Apple kind)and I was curious to see if she would really capture my voice. I think she did a great job...check it out. What do you think?

2 comments:

El Vato Suave said...

Extra Crunchy!? YUCK! Everyone knows that creamy peanut butter is FAR superior.

Unless that's the hidden meaning of your title - to top it all off, your day has just gotten worse because you're out of creamy peanut butter and you had to steal your roommate's extra crunchy.
JMW

WoWo said...

Way to pimp yourself out ;)

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.