Recent Posts

2.25.2009

Lunch invite

A somewhat fictionalized account of an actual conversation

Me: I was supposed to have lunch with my dad today and he ditched me!
Him: That sucks
Me: And now I have nothing to eat and I am STAHHHHving
Him: Do you want to meet for a quick lunch?
Me: Really? Yeah! Where?
Him: Your bedroom.
Me: I was thinking more along the lines of an actual food establishment.
Him: Um, don't you have a kitchen?
Me: So, you're asking me out for a quickie at lunch, not a quick lunch.
Him: Weeelllll....
Me: I have to go, I just lost my appetite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seriously hope this isn't someone at our office. SERIOUSLY.

WoWo said...

If he wasn't such a lame ass I might think that was kind of cute.

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.