Recent Posts

12.19.2008

Who wears it best?

I'm a little under the weather (that extra day at the airport did me in) so all I've got today is my own version of people.com's "Fashion Faceoff."
UPDATE: A photo of Sasha was sent in after the contest began. It has been added to the poll below.


Daisy sported a white version of this popular holiday headband two weeks ago in California at her family's Christmas tree decorating extravaganza!






Sasha borrowed her step-sister Daisy's head adornment for a later portion of the event at Carmel in Seal Beach.















Caley (Daisy AND Sasha's auntie) rocked the red style antler headband on the day of her Minnesota office's Holiday Luncheon this week!



Who wears it better?

A) Daisy
B) Sasha
C) Caley
D) It's a tie!
[Be nice. Remember, I'm sick! Haha...]

8 comments:

Anne said...

You win! The red & green along with the smile make it complete!

Nick McGivney said...

It's definitely not a tie. Those go around the neck.





sorry. had to.

WoWo said...

Where's Sasha's entry!?!?!? b/c she's my stepdog, she doesn't get air time?! Just for that I vote Daisy :P

Cal said...

Thanks, Anne!!!

Nick...you did not HAVE to but somehow I'm not surprised you couldn't resist.

Sister you know I would never discriminate against the girls...I just couldn't find the picture of Sasha! It is up now.

WoWo said...

now that Sasha is up there I actually find her to be the winner! It's not fair to try and sway your friends to pick you b/c you are sick! HAHA!! fine - you look cutie but I still pick Sashie ;)

Cal said...

i like sashie's too! she is rockin the pose :)

Sharon S said...

Hi there-you are all so cute, a dead heat? thanks for the well wishes, really hope you feel better soon too!

Angela said...

you look very cute.

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.