Recent Posts

12.22.2008

Hello? Are you out there?

Jonas? Matt? Where have you gone? I think the last time I heard from either of you was in the beginning of November! If it were spring time I might think you had given up my blog for Lent (because you're supposed to give up something very dear to you and we all know how dear Sidenote: is/should be to your hearts, right? right.) but it is Advent so that can't be it. Better be careful...you are quickly losing your status of most abundant commenters! Tsk Tsk Tsk.

6 comments:

WoWo said...

Am I then quickly rising to the top of the list?

Cal said...

Now that you finally figured out how to leave a comment...yes, sister. You are rising quickly :) Be ready, too...I have a post written and waiting to be put up and its alllll about you!

Anonymous said...

I just got taken to task on Sidenote:! Wow.

Can I claim hibernation? Yes, that must be it. I promise to be better in the future.

(Oddly enough, I give stuff up for Advent too, so that could've been it. Except that you shouldn't give up things that would be too hard for you.)
MJI

El Vato Suave said...

Hmm... I've been reading almost every day (at least until two days ago - I'm in Kansas now and internet is a tough thing to do here...).

Perhaps you need to send us a song or something... "Our Caley lies over the ocean... Our Caley lies over the sea!)

JMW

Cal said...

hibernation is a valid claim...but i think you guys are supposed to send me songs, not the other way around (at least that is how it has worked in the past? maybe i'm confused...) either way, welcome back!

Cathryn said...

Bwahaha! Caley lays the smack down on Matt and Jonas via blog. My year is complete.

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.