Recent Posts

12.18.2008

Dear Santa, (Revision)

Dear Santa,
Who knew my letter to you would cause such controversy? I'm not sure if you can get this message to the elves but apparently the tupperware containers I asked for are deadly. You probably knew this but I just wanted to let you know that I am ok with you making an executive decision on the issue and that it Pyrex is best then that is what I want in my stocking. After all, you are Santa Claus and you know pretty much everything (like when I'm being naughty or nice.)
Thank you and I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.
Love,
Caley Jennifer

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. Awesome. I think Santa will grant you this concession to your wish list!

Let's be friends SOON!

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.