Recent Posts

11.26.2008

Oh boy(s) III

Recently a good guy friend of mine stopped by. Looking around my house, which is decked out for Halloween, he said, "You have an actual house. A respectable one."
"As opposed to what?"
"As opposed to mine. Every weekend it is full of empty beer bottles, drunk guys and leftover White Castle burgers. Sometimes during the week, too." Hard to argue, he has a point. After that he went to the fridge to grab himself something to drink and I heard explatives coming from the kitchen.
"You ok in there?"
"Yeah, I just can't find a beer in all this healthy s*!$" I laughed but was a bit confused. Healthy? I didn't think so. Judge for yourself.
Contents Of My Fridge
-A jar of pickle (not pickles, just one lonely pickle floating in the jar)
-Chunk of cheese
-Expired soy milk
-Ranch dressing (to go with my frozen chicken nuggets)
-Tortillas (flour and corn)
-Three jars of salsa
-Sketti sauce
-Parmesean
-Olives
-Butter
-More butter

2 comments:

El Vato Suave said...

Hmm.. I've told MJI - All you really need is Cheese, Chillies, Tea, and Olives. You've got three of the four in your fridge. Tea doesn't belong in the fridge (unless it's iced tea...), so I'd say you've got it made.

Cal said...

i do have tea but you're right, it isn't in the fridge. i don't have chillies but i do have hot chili sauce! so yeah, i think i'm pretty set :)

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.