Recent Posts

12.01.2008

Yet another old lady moment

After a cold snowy day of shopping Kelsey and I voted on having a Sunday movie afternoon. The whole way home we talked about how much we wanted a cup of tea, blueberry tea to be specific. Since I usually just make a cup for myself I have never gotten to use my teapot for company. I boiled the water and poured it into the pretty ceramic pot to brew our belly warming drink. When I set it on the table Kelsey laughed. "Your teapot has a sweater!"
"It isn't a sweater. It is a tea cozy! My grandma knit it."
She started laughing so hard at me she could barely speak. "Most 23 year olds have beer cozies. You have a tea cozy."
"True story but I am still PUMPED to use it."

3 comments:

El Vato Suave said...

Can I have some tea too?
JMW

Anonymous said...

Jonas, of course you can have tea. You know that. Just let us know when you're going to stop by.

Cal said...

i second that. any specific kind i should have on hand?

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.