Recent Posts

7.24.2008

Fridge Poetry

Our office has fridge poetry magnets in it. I don't think we are unique in having this but we also have a fairly large staff of writers. This makes for some pretty darn good fridge poetry, at least I enjoy it. Here are a few of the interesting ones:

I am being Run and you're a crabby stone.
build spin tips in the dorm
A vapid geek is in my frazzled hair and has no cunning!
Baby you're a scary grumpy social hack
In our dogtired community we surf to steaming naughty intellectual music
Tawdry U of M dream team and stadium squirrel.
my great onyx can languish about austere amalgam

and my current favorite:
laugh so pretty some will...

Maybe I'll steal the line and write a full poem from it. Hard to say, but I just think it is sweet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.