Recent Posts

7.29.2008

Cop-out Quotes

Sometimes when I'm feeling a little bit turned inside out and I don't quite have words, I steal other peoples' and just post some quotes/recent funny convos I've had. It is a bit of a cop-out but still enjoyable so oh well!

We were born
To stumble
And to learn
In a stardust
Covered universe
-Jakob Dylan

"Hey, my mom sent over a whole bunch of homemade enchiladas. Stop by for dinner?"
"Sounds tasty. Does that mean you're Mexican?"
"Um, no. It means I love Mexican food. And that my mom rocks. Duh."

(taken from www.overheardinminneapolis.com I may or may not have been the one who submitted it to the website. I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin)
"But If It’s True…:
Woman across the hall: 'Goldy Gopher has jock itch! (Pause) I shouldn’t say that about my favorite mascot.'
-Overheard by 'Good to know…'at a U of M office

"I have a feeling the two sugar packets I just dumped on each piece of toast somehow negates the health factor of using whole wheat bread."
Andy absorbed my early morning statement. "Do you have scientific research to back up that hypothesis?" he asked seriously.
"Yes," I responded authoritatively, "the growth rate of my ass confirms it undeniably."

"Hollywood is a place where they will pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss, and fifty cents for your soul." - Marylin Monroe

Caley: I made smores this weekend!
Dan: On a campfire?
Caley: Of course, what else do you make smores on?
Dan: The campfires here are kind of sparse soo here in philly we call our campfires "microwaves"

(Campfire at the cabin that Kelsey and I made without the help of any of the 7 boys who were there with us. It survived for hours through two thunderstorm downpours. We were proud.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.