Recent Posts

10.31.2012

Boo!

Ebbie loooves dressing up for Halloween.
Can't you tell by her expression?
If you could hear the sounds she was making during this picture, THEN you would be able to tell just how much she loves it.

Also, even without my little black witch kitty at work with me, I'm pretty sure I'm going to win the Halloween costume contest.

 
Mostly because I'm the only one who dressed up.

And because the costume contest doesn't *actually* exist...
I'm just telling people there is one so I don't feel quite so ridiculous as the only one wearing anything even remotely Halloween related.

2 comments:

Phil The Thrill said...

Poor Ebs just can't catch a break :)

WoWo said...

thank god you only spent $5 on your "costume" this year

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.