Recent Posts

9.16.2012

"May you stay, forever young."

I love this version of Forever Young and it feels kinda churchy, therefore fitting for a Sunday. If I die before I turn, I don't know, 40? Play this at my funeral.

After 40 I'll probably be too old to pull it off.

Although apparently the new definition of being young is not being married. At least according to the kids I babysat last night. They told me that I'm a grown-up because I don't have homework, but I'm young because I'm not married yet. Good to know!

Oh and I'm going to try to get back into posting regularly. But no promises. Let's just start here and see how it goes.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.