Recent Posts

6.13.2012

Sleeping snob

I'm a sleeping snob. Ceiling fan, good sheets, almost but not quite 100% dark, and silence.

Until lately.

Now, every night I turn on mindless tv, curl up on the couch and fall asleep there. The cat lays on top of me and at about 2am, we both wake up and tuck ourselves into bed. Until my surgery two years ago, I had never been able to sleep on couches. After living on mine for two weeks straight, I picked up the skill.

Who knows, maybe it's a skill that will come in handy. In the meantime, I'll just roll with it and be proud that in a little way I've become a little less of a sleeping snob.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.