Recent Posts

6.20.2012

{Non} Crew

"My friend Phil is coming in from California again this summer to go fishing at the cabin. He had so much fun last time when you kids had people up there! Paul has his ultramarathon that weekend so I thought you could get your crew together."

"Dad, I don't have a crew."

"Sure you do! You have Kristin and, um, well...oh. Maybe you don't."

"Thanks, Dad."


Moral of the story? My friends need to stop moving away. Also, I'm now accepting applications to be part of my entourage. Please email your friendship resume to sidenotecal@gmail.com. I am an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must live in Minnesota and promise never to leave. Thank you.

3 comments:

Cocktail Lady said...

Your blog entries are hilarious! I'm enjoying reading them! Cheers!

WoWo said...

omg haha! I'll be part of your Cali Crew (pun intended sort of?)

El Vato Suave said...

Can I be part of your "Extended Crew"? I don't live in Minnesota anymore...

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.