Recent Posts

12.23.2009

Love lots and be brave.

Sister has gone and done it. She managed to outdo herself and eclipsed what I claimed just a few days ago was the best Christmas present ever by bringing my nephew into the world one week early.


Dean Michael
12/22/09
8lbs, 19.5"
Perfect.

Dear Dean,
Welcome to the world, little man!

I've already fallen in love with you and we haven't even met. 
Pretty sure "Aunt" is going to be the best title I've ever had so thanks for showing up and giving me the new job. I would say that I can't wait to spoil you rotten but I've already been doing that since the day your mom told me about you. So, I can't wait to keep spoiling you rotten!

Just remember to love lots and be brave; the rest will follow.

Love,
Auntie Caley

5 comments:

K.Line said...

Awwww! Your sister does like to upstage the holidays :-) What a lucky baby.

JA said...

Congratulations Auntie Caley!!! He's very handsome!

Andhari said...

What a cute little man. Congrats for you and your sis :)

Derrick said...

You'll be a great aunt! :)

Ryan said...

Congrats, he's a big guy already for being a week early!

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.