Recent Posts

9.10.2009

Junk

It is amazing how much junk can accumulate in such a small space over just a year and a half. Packing up to switch desks I found (among other random things)...

-three vases (even though I can only remember getting flowers once)
-four bottles of whiteout (a girl can never have too many)
-17 taco bell hot sauce packets (mmm.)
-three pairs of shoes (extra flats and pumps are key...what if a heel breaks?)
-seven ribbons from cupcake pops (Did I really eat that many?)
-one pair of earrings (they gave me a massive allergic reaction but just I can't seem to throw them away)

Maybe everyone should have to move every other year. I don't even want to know what has found its home in my junk drawer at The Stanford House over the past two years. Ugh...

1 comments:

WoWo said...

17 taco bell packets? Too bad I don't work with you. You'd come in so handy!

You should clean out one junk drawer at home.... it might take you all day, but you'll like having the one drawer organized!

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.