Recent Posts

8.19.2009

Forgotten poem

Waking up to a thunderstorm at 3:00am makes for ideal random-creative-writing-spurt-conditions. I grabbed my bedside notebook, made a bunch of barely-legible-but-very-impressively-constructed-sentence-scribbles and fell back to sleep with a smile on my face knowing I had a pretty kick-ass poem ready to post today.
Then I forgot about it.
And now I have nothing to post.
Also I'm not actually sure how great the poem really is because, let's be honest, it was 3:00am and I wasn't really awake when I wrote it.
It had something to do with pillows and plagues.
Sounds pretty cracked out, right?
Yeah.
I'm pretty sure it was kind of a love story.
That is what happens when Caley's dream world meets the real world.
You're just lucky I was too lazy to get out of bed, type it up and post it on the spot.
[Shudder.]

1 comments:

Sara said...

Haaaaaaa!! Next time - I beg you - post on the spot! I think it'd be fantastically amusing :) **

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.