Recent Posts

6.05.2009

Vote for me?

It's a Friday. You're wishing you got to leave at noon and head up north to the cabin (kind of like I do..ha! sorry. had to do it.) but instead you're stuck at work. Need to kill some time?
VOTE FOR ME!
So, here's the deal. I was recently selected as a finalist for the Pioneer Press store trooper tryouts. The store troopers are kind of like secret shoppers who try out and review deals/products around the Twin Cities. There were 30 of us picked out of 300 applicants to do an audition at the Mall of America last weekend and now you can vote online. A group of panelist will choose most of the winners but votes will also decide a fan favorite who will automatically become a store trooper. If you have a few minutes to vote for me I'd appreciate it! Winners to be announced this Sunday in the paper and of course I'll let you know if I make it in.

Here is the link and I'm in the second row on the far right. Select the vote circle under my picture and remember to enter the security code at the top of the page. You can vote more than once!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I voted for you for a full twenty minutes last night :) Go Caley!

Sara said...

I've voted for you, in spirit, 48 times already. But the link won't open here at work, grrrrrr. I'll get you a ton of votes in once I get home tonight.

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.