Recent Posts

6.08.2009

Unrequited love

Last week this was the front page of the U of M's website. And I think I might have fallen in love.
Ok, fine...it's more of a crush than true love (a slightly stalkerish crush if we're honest since I've never actually met the guy in person). My Sister thinks he's cute too but she's all married and stuff so I get to call dibs, even though she's older. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I run into this guy on campus but with one of the top five largest student bodies in the country what are the chances it'll actually happen? There are over 50,000 students on campus and then when you add in faculty and staff it starts to seem fairly hopeless. No one in my office knows him (yes, I might have asked around) but maybe one of you do. If so, please send him to me, preferably all wrapped up with a bow, mmmk?
Pleaseandthankyouverymuch!

4 comments:

WoWo said...

Wait - you were talking about the guy in the back left, right? With the beard and the bald head? that's who I was calling dibs on......

Cal said...

HAhaha...you may have him. i get the guy with the dark hair in the front with the black watch.

Andhari said...

FAcebook him?:)

Sara said...

Wowie. Zowie. Find. Him. Please.

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.