Recent Posts

3.12.2009

Mutant skin

I think I have mutant skin. This picture was taken five days after the bouncer at Sweeny's swiped my hand with a marker. The stupid ink won't come off! What is wrong with me? I swear I've showered (well a few times anyway) and I wash my hands every time I go to the bathroom (with scalding hot water and lots of soap). At least it is starting to fade but still. It shouldn't be there at all after almost a week has passed, should it?

I hope I'm never abducted by aliens because I feel like they probably write all sorts of crazy stuff on humans while they run tests and if earth ink sticks like this I can only imagine what alien ink would do. I'd look like Einstein's chalkboard for the rest of my life. That would be more traumatic than the actual abduction.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bodes well for all your future tattoos! Your skin LOVES ink.

Andhari said...

Is this why you ask me the tatoo question?:P I so get like that too. And I love drawing on my skin :P

Anonymous said...

I'd look like Einstein's chalkboard for the rest of my life.
Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks that sounds really hot.

Another nice thing about this is that you can get a tattoo without the whole needles bit. Just some fine tipped Sharpies and you're set!

Cal said...

my skin DOES love ink.

i guess i did just have tattoos on the mind, IC!

omg, confusador...i literally just cracked up out loud. so loud the cat woke up.

El Vato Suave said...

I agree with Confusador. I would love to spend the rest of my life with someone who looked like Einstein's chalkboard.

Next time try rubbing alcohol. If that doesn't work, Nail Polish Remover might do the trick too.

JMW

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.