Recent Posts

1.29.2009

Monkeying around

Sister and I work hard but everyone needs a little mental break sometimes, right? Today ours came in the form of drawing each other monkeys. Don't ask why, just embrace it.

Cal's monkey face


Kate's monkey face (with a body attached...and heart feet...she's always been a show off.)



Oh and if you want to draw me a monkey (or any other fun little animal) email it to me at cjconney@gmail.com and I'll totally post it...or just keep it to enjoy for myself. One of the two. (C'mon Jonas...I know you're out there with your crazy little comic sketches!)

1 comments:

El Vato Suave said...

Hmm... I'll look into it.
JMW

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.