Recent Posts

12.09.2008

Two snowy pictures


A picture of the snow, per request of Nick. Sidenote: It was too dark last night to get one by the time it really started snowing.

Another picture, although this one will have to just be a mental shot because I decided it might actually burn your eyes if I took a photo of the real thing: me shoveling snow at 6am with with black puffer coat over a pink and white candy cane striped bathrobe (I was far too snuggly to change into a sweater), windpants with tights underneath and both tucked into boots (I couldn't find any sweatpants), my dad's old chopper mittens, a tan beret (no stocking cap to be found), and a giant grey scarf wrapped around my face.

The cat watched from the window and I can't help but feel like she might have been laughing at me...

5 comments:

Anne said...

Love the outfit! You should have taken a pic!

Nick McGivney said...

Aah! Now that's real snow! As opposed to the cleaner Wordpress-y version. I hope we get some, but not too much.

Btw, how could you shovel in all that gear? Now I'm not saying you made the whole thing up or anything...
:)

Cal said...

Anne: taking a picture would have been scary...and blackmail material.

Nick: it wasn't as cold as i thought it was so i did get a bit warm by the end all bundled up like that..

Sharon S said...

Hi there-a stunning picture, ideal for a christmas card!!

Dolce said...

It's beautiful. We don't get good know like that in St. Louis. I'm a little sad, it reminds me of growing up in Wisconsin.

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.