Recent Posts

12.11.2008

Dear whoever owned my textbook before me,

Dear whoever owned my textbook before me,
I just wanted to thank you for highlighting chapter 11 and making notes in the margins. Normally this drives me crazy and I can't focus enough to read with all of the neon marker on the page but in this case you were a lifesaver. See, I will admit that I am a bit of a procrastinator so at noon on the day my final paper was due I hadn't so much started writing it yet. "No big deal," I told myself. "It is only 6 pages long. Easy peasy."
Well, it would have been a bit harder without you. It seems as though we picked the same topic for our final projects so all of your hardwork paid of immensely for me. I was able to follow along with what you thought was important and work it into my arguments. Anyway, I hope you know that by selling your sullied book back to the store on campus you did me a great service. I feel a kinship to you that can never be broken.
Thank you again and best of luck in the rest of your studies!
Love,
Caley Jennifer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is quite the stroke of luck, lady. That is, unless you're being facetious.

Cal said...

No! I meant it! Although, it seems his/her theory on the paper was a bit different than mine...the highlights still helped!

Anne said...

wow! How crazy and awesome! Check page 467, maybe they left you $5 too.

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.