Recent Posts

10.03.2008

A little round-up

...of "Things I love right NOW."

Handbag.com Amnesty Project This is an initiative by Handbag.com and Cancer Research UK to raise money during October (breast cancer awareness month) to beat cancer. Check out the site, wear pink, support the cause however you can.

Politics seem to be on the minds and lips of many right now which I think is wonderful, however, I grew up in a family where it was impolite to ask people about their political opinions. I still have a hard time articulating my views to others, even though they are very clear in my own head. So, here are a few cool political videos that give absolutely no hint as to which candidate will be getting my vote this fall!





This adorable post about heading off to school for the first time made me smile and say, "Awww...!"

A few songs have been stuck in my head all week so I put them together for you to have a little listen here.

And last but DEFINITELY not least...Ebony Fifi Manolo's new collar. Aint she purdy? (Sidenote: She wanted me to let you know its my fault, not hers, that the side view is hard to see because I was wearing black pants.)

3 comments:

Sharon S said...

Hi there-Ebony looks fabulous in her new collar, purrfect!!

kleinwort said...

Ebony does, indeed, look lovely. I really liked the End Consumer link - spent a bit of time cruising around her blogs. Thanks!

And last, but not least... hahahaha! Great videos!

Cal said...

Ebs says thank you :) She has another new collar in her back pocket that she plans to pull out once there is snow on the ground! Such a fashionista.

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.