Recent Posts

9.12.2008

On a lighter note...Things I love right NOW

Two heavy posts in a row means it is time for something fun. Like "Things I love right NOW."
Did you know unicorns really do exist? Ok not REALLY really, but the animal researchers think people used to believe was the unicorn has recently been photographed for the first time ever in the wild. Check it out.

Not like I have any reason to be checking photographers (no really, I have no reason, I'm not being coy), this one knocks my socks off. One question though: they do pet photography but I see no photos of cats. Does that qualify as discrimination?

Even if it doesn't, this quote from overheardinminneapolis definitely does. Come on now people, lets try to be a little less ignorant?

Speaking of ridiculous quotes, how about on The Hills when Stephanie and Lauren had a deep discussion about Stephanie's pet hampster. I mean guinea pig. I mean...watch this:

Sticking with the video theme, this seriously cracks me up.

Two of the funniest things, in my opinion, are the fact that the photog (presumably the kids mom) just laughs while the strange woman at the door helps the kid up. Also, why don't they mention the lion cub floundering around the doorstep? Missed opportunities, AFV.

Back to things I don't really need to be checking out...I heart these pillows. A LOT. Someone (cough Sister cough) take note so that when I actually do need to be checking out things like photographers and ring pillows I can get the one of these, ok?

Happy weekend, folks.

1 comments:

Sharon S said...

Hi Cal-thanks so much for stopping by with your lovely comment!! Sal did a great interview on you, you sure are stylish with your gorgeous vintage finds, I loved them!

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.