Recent Posts

8.31.2004

the beginning

Writing the first post is a bit more unnerving than I thought it was going to be. So many things to figure out...title, font, font size, length of post, what to say... I have actually been trying to get myself motivated to start doing this for quite a while now but I couldn't for the life of me figure out what to title my site. It seems like a petty thing to keep one from starting an online journal but for me it has been enough to keep me procrastinating for months. Then tonight in the middle of a conversation that had nothing to do with this at all, it came to me. sidenote:
Why perfect? I have no idea. It just is.
I feel as though I should write something profound since this is the first, and possibly defining post but really, I've got nothing. Plus, I need to go clear off my bed so I can sleep tonight free of the piles of clothes, cds, books, papers, and other random things that are currently parked on top of my comforter. Eventually (and by eventually I mean tomorrow) it will all end up at Common Ground but for now it is all upstairs waiting for me.
Whew...I think that's it. My first post. Hopefully, they will only get better from here. We'll see.
: end sidenote

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.