Recent Posts

11.27.2012

Post-holiday blues

Thanksgiving is over. My sister and her family have flown back to California, work has started again, and temperatures are permanently under 32 degrees from now until April.

I have a case of the post-holiday blues!

Solutions?
  1. Decorating my house for Christmas while drinking {spiked} hot cider
  2. Booking a January trip out to visit sister&co while dreaming of wearing flip-flops instead of boots
  3. Dusting off my expansive scarf collection for proper winter bundling
{Ok so that last one actually exacerbated the problem but I couldn't think of a third solution and my 9th grade English teacher taught us that a list isn't a list unless it has more than two items in it so there you go.}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.