Recent Posts

10.08.2012

Free Presents

Every year for Christmas we rotate this cool little chart circle thing to determine gift giving assignments. This year, I have my sister.

There is a $50 limit on gifts, shipping does not count toward the total and you can also regift items you already own without having to asses the value of that item toward the total.

Some people buy one gift valued at $50 but I tend to try to get as many things as cheaply as possible.

This week I have dug up some seriously cool free offers online. Some of them might be total hoaxes. If so, I will be getting copious amounts of junk mail delivered to my work mailbox for the next decade. If not, Katie is getting a ridiculous number of gifts this Christmas.

Only time will tell.

1 comments:

WoWo said...

come on free gifts!!!!!

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.