Recent Posts

7.27.2009

We went out last night.

Actually we went out Saturday night but driving home from the cabin exhausted and headachey yesterday afternoon we heard this song and it was absolutely perfect.



Elissa and I walked into town, grabbed dinner at Coach's Corner, met some locals, went to the Deerstand (which used to be a church. but now it's a bar.) and ended up at a dance 15 miles down the road (no. we didn't walk.) he band was surprisingly good and almost made up for the ridiculous $10 cover charge (yeah, a cover charge in the woods. bizarre.) We danced for three hours to covers of everything from "Country Rose" to Jason Mraz and closed the place down.

It's hard to say when we laughed more: when we were actually out or the next day when we were remembering everything we did while we were out. Somehow I think if I wrote about every story the night would lose a little bit of it's sparkle so I'm just going to leave it at this: I cannot say the last time I had so much fun.

We definitely went out that night.

1 comments:

WoWo said...

$10 cover?!??!?!!!! at the cabin!? Sowwwiieee but I'm WAY too biatchy to pay covers these days.

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.