Recent Posts

7.23.2009

How to...

Yesterday Sketti (aka Sara) sent me an email that said:

I just typed "how to" into a google search (I hadn't yet finished typing the rest of my search), and the auto drop-down choices had these, in this order:

how to kiss
how to get pregnant
how to lose weight


It made me curious what else might pop up with some very open, unfinished questions. Rounding out the "who, what, when, where, how," here are my favorites:

who is my congressman
who is robert pattison dating
who is on the dime

what to do when you're bored
what to give up for lent
what to do in las vegas

when to use a semi colon
when to plant
when to work

where to buy gold
where to get a passport
where to find acai berries

why to go green
why torture is wrong
why to become a teacher

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of these are really sad. On multiple levels. Googling how to kiss? Ouch.

Sara said...

The nerd in me loves that people are asking about semi colons! :)

Chris said...

I just googled 'how to get pregnant the other day too. It turns out I can't get pregnant. I guess I had a really bad health teacher.

WoWo said...

who IS robert pattinson dating? Inquiring minds....

Confusador said...

I'm particularly fond of the trio:
what to do when you're bored
what to give up for lent
what to do in las vegas

which should, ideally, all return the same results.

Cal said...

-Sal, not everyone is as savvy as you! Ha!
-I'm with ya, Sara.
-Chris...I have no words for you.
-Sister that IS a good question and I don't have the answer for you.
-Oh, Matt...I somehow knew that'd be your favorite trio.

El Vato Suave said...

Oddly enough, I found myself googling one of those questions in recent days. But I'll let you guess which one it was.

Sara said...

How to know the right thing to do.
How to make the right choice
How to let go and move on.
!

Cal said...

Hmm...Vato, do we get a hint? At least the category?

I think Sara should be a song writer. I'd listen :)

El Vato Suave said...

Oddly enough it was the first one on your list...
Confusador: The answer is gambling, right?

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.