Recent Posts

7.16.2009

Grocery doubles

There are some things that I always buy when I go to the grocery store. I don't necessarily buy them because I need them; I just think that I need them. Even if I check the cupboards and make a list there are a few items that yell to me when I see them while shopping and they say, "You are out of me! Buy me or you'll regret it!"

I currently have two 24 packs of toilet paper, three jars of peanut butter, three jars of strawberry preserves (all Archer Farms brand), five cans of re-fried beans, four jars of salsa and too many rolls of paper towels to count. Oh and I have two boxes each of Cheerios, Rice Krispies and Raisin Bran.

When will I learn?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never. Mike and I both do this. We've got salsa, Newman's Own vinaigrette, and almonds in abundance. And still buy more.

Andhari said...

I say peanut butter and cheerios are super essential!:D

Sara said...

I'll trade you some bar soap for paper towels! I never remember to buy paper towels, and I always over-buy bar soap. Toothpaste too, for that matter.

Unknown said...

I always buy deodorant and toothpaste two at a time, so right now I have five sticks of deodorant and enough toothpaste to last me the rest of the year.

WoWo said...

When we helped JJ's mom to pack for her move to North Carolina, she had NINE cans of PAM!!! unopened!! one was open... she also had 4 jars of plum sauce for some reason! HAHA!

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.