Recent Posts

7.09.2009

Camrose Hill = heaven

Two years ago before Sister got married (congrats on your anniversary this week, btw!) she had a bridal shower at a gorgeous hotel next to the beach.

I didn't think anything could rival it but Kala's shower last night came close. It was at Camrose Hill in Stillwater and everything about the whole night was drop dead gorgeous. I mean really, who wouldn't love a shower that ended with roasting caramel marshmallows for s'mores using ghiradelli chocolate squares? Mmm. (Sorry for the blurry pics, my camera died and I had to use my phone.)











2 comments:

Andhari said...

They look pretty :)

Anonymous said...

It looks absolutely amazing!

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.