Recent Posts

6.02.2009

Out on the town II

Like I said yesterday, every once in a while Kelsey and I do actually muster up the motivation to go out. This weekend it actually happened Friday AND Saturday night. Impressive, I know.
There must have been something in the water at these places (or firewater) because everywhere we went there were cute bartenders. Saturday we were hanging out, very much enjoying the people watching at The Local when I said, "Hey, look at that bartender. He is cahute!"
Kelsey looked, turned back to me and said,"You took your contacts out, didn't you?"
"Yeah, why?"
She laughed. "Because we went to grade school with him..."
"Well he is still cute," I said as I squinted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

High-larious.

Andhari said...

LOL that's pretty cute. Did he score you free drinks at least?:)

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.