Recent Posts

6.29.2009

Introducing...Stromboli!

Big news. Well, big news in the form of a little person...



...Sister is having a bebe! In the tradition of illustrious bloggers such as Dolce and Crissy, Sister has begun referring to the baby as a food item: Stromboli. Dolce has her cupcake and Crissy had Taco. We don't know yet if Stromboli is a boy or a girl but the parents are pretty convinced it is a boy. I'd like for it to be a girl, just to see my brother-in-law turn into a mushy gushy puddle. The picture above is Stromboli after 3 months of swimmin' around. I know its kinda blurry but treat it like a Monet...just let your eyes cross a little and you can totally see the face and hand!

So far I've done a decent job of holding back on buying baby gifts but I have a feeling that will all change when I find out if I'm having a niece of a nephew. My stylish 6 month old neighbor Josie rocks these and the boy version are just as cute. Since Sister is the one who tried to teach me to hawk a loogie when I was in middle school, I somehow doubt she'll need any Mom Spit, but you never know. She also already has a purse veeeeewwy similar to this diaper bag so maybe she'll just convert her giant tote for baby useage. Hard to say...either way, I can't wait to do some serious spoiling of this kid once it pops it way into the world.

Keep on growing, Stromboli! We can't wait to meet you.

3 comments:

Andhari said...

I totally can see the head and the hand. Babies always make me gushy!

Dolce said...

That IS my diaper bag!!!

Too freaking cool!

I knew your sister rocked!

ken said...

i love stromboli

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.