Recent Posts

5.29.2009

Recycle! Reuse!

Wednesday was my first day back at work but the funny thing is, no one seemed to notice me. Ok I take that back--Mentor Pam did but since her office is directly across from me I'd find it strange if she didn't. Boss and our admin assistant walked by my desk 4 or 5 times and didn't see me. Come Thursday everyone stopped by and said hi and welcomed me back, even though I had passed all of them at least once the day before.

Maybe it is because I came in for a half day at noon, I'm not sure, but whatever the reason it has worked to my advantage because this morning I could not figure out what to wear. With legs still so sunburned it hurts to sleep jeans were not an option and since my skin is still the color of a red apple a skirt wouldn't work either. My solution? I put on the exact same comfortable outfit I had on Wednesday because I figured no one would know I wore it two days ago. So far so good. Although now any of my coworkers who read this will probably think I'm dirty and never wash my clothes. Oh well...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well played, lady. And also, I have ibuprofen if you need it!

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.