Recent Posts

5.19.2009

Everyone is a critic

I got told what's what by a four year old last night. Chalking up the sidewalk with the next door neighbor girls, Fia requested a cat. It was a pretty dapper cat, if I do say so myself, with green paws added by the almost three year old. Then she wanted a dog. Apparently this one didn't go so well because the little boy from across the street came over to check on my progress and asked, "What's the pink dot?"
"That's the nose," I said.
He responded, "But cookies don't have noses!"
Sigh.
I guess when it comes to sidewalks I should stick to poetry.

Tune in tomorrow for a very special guest...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, oh I LOVE it.

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.