Recent Posts

4.28.2009

OH THERE you are...

Sisterface was having issues with her gmail this morning (heaven forbid!) and after asking her to sign out and back in to see if her contacts would load I got an email from her that said, "I only tried refreshing the page a bajillion times - OH! there I am!" What scene popped right into my head? This one from Hook!



Another favorite scene that I may or may not quote on a regular basis is from The Sandlot. (Oh Benny the Jet Rodriquez...how I loved you.)


Is it even possible to say "forever" normally after watching that movie? I think not.

1 comments:

WoWo said...

Foreveerrrrr YA YA!!!

Ya Ya just got arrested for domestic violence I think! HA!

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.