Recent Posts

11.13.2008

Procrastination conclusion

You know that paper I procrastinated about and put off until the last second? Well, I got it back; 100%. That is beyond an A. That is an A+. "A perfect paper," according to my prof. Take that and put it on your fridge. No, really. My parents are out of town so I have no one to "OOOO" and "AAHHHH" over my big girl accomplishment and I decided putting my grading sheet up on the fridge in the break room at work might be a little sad/creepy/desperate. So, here I am...hanging it on a virtual refrigerator so you can humor me by "OOOOing" and "AAHHHing."

6 comments:

Abbie said...

Congratulations! I aced the Accounting 2050 final my sophomore year of college and it is my most proud academic moment EVER! And don't you love knowing that you procrastinated and still got a good grade?!

WoWo said...

OOOH AAAAHH
Whatevaaaa!! Put it up on your own fridge or tape it to mom and tank's so they see it when they get home!! Good work tho - that's bad news though b/c then it makes you think you don't have to do anything ahead of time b/c you'll do just as well if you don't!HAHA!! Welcome to procrastination nation!

Cal said...

Thanks Abbie and good job on that accounting final...I'm not so good with numbers :)

SISTER! WELCOME TO COMMENTING!!! I think as my only immediate family member in town you should print a copy and put it on your fridge, too. Just to be safe :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! And thank you for adding more evidential support to the Incorvia Inverse Effort Theory of Grading.

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! There is nothing so exquisite as an A+, and I know it. Congrats, kitten.

Cathryn said...

It think you should put it on your fridge at home. I used my fridge to display papers proudly when I was in college. I don't think you're ever too old for that.

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.