Recent Posts

11.24.2008

Cheap concert

Recently at a concert I decided that if you are too cheap to buy a ticket to a concert, just give a friend who is going a few bucks and tell them to call you and hold their cell phone up for the whole show. At least that is what the incredibly tall giant drunk man in front of me did at the Jason Mraz concert. It was like standing behind a brick wall. But hey, at least his friend on the other end of the phone call got to hear my favorite songs even if I didn't really get to see them.


Giant Man. If you can't tell how giant he is, note the fact that the arm of Normal Guy (who is standing next to Giant Man) just barely reaches to the top of Giant Man's head.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've experienced this. It's made me consider bringing a stepladder to concerts.

BTW, Sophie Joe's is HEAVEN. I want to live there. Seriously. Thanks for the tip!

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.