Recent Posts

8.13.2008

Sky Show


(Picture taken on my cell phone out the window while driving. It does NOT do the sky justice.)
Last night I could have pulled over and watched the sky for hours. There was a full rainbow, blue sky, deep purple and green clouds, lightening, an orange sunset, and rain. At one point you could actually see the cloud front rolling in, looking like a roiling anvil. The downpour, zero visibility and borderline hydroplaning weren't so fun but it stopped as quickly as it started and as I pulled into my alley, the sky was stacked with reds and pinks and peaches vivid enough to make me almost forget to open the garage door before parking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Sidenote by Sidenote Cal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.sidenotecal.com.